View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I'm seriously looking into a franchise, so far my research has told me that it's the franchisee that makes the difference just like any company, if the person buying the franchise is a bad franchisee chances are they are a bad business owner anyway, which the company selling the franchise needs to address. Not everyone is business owner material franchise or not. For me, I was successful in the military because it gave me structure, focus, and a system to operate in, the same as a franchise, not all franchises are created equally. I'm not a proponent to any franchise but like anything in life you only get out of it what you put in to it. With the modern business moving at lightening speed these days franchises make a lot of sense, by the time you make all the costly mistakes on a one man operation start up you could be up and running with a full support staff behind you without all the lost revenue because you "Just didn't know" I've been on my own now for five years and had I started with a franchise five years ago I'm certain I would be in much better shape than I am now, because of all the " I just didn't know" thingy.

Page generated in 0.03745 seconds with 7 queries