View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:26 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JContracting View Post
If you are determined to reach the 7, 8, 9 figures (like myself), you'll need to educate yourself on how. Just recently, Ive spent several hours a week reading books such as E Myth, just finished Green Side Up, & started Pricing For The Green Industry. Theyre all about implementing systems into your business which is basically what I think about every day, all day, especially when I'm in the field doing whatever it may be, mowing, aerating, installing a hardscape, etc., the most effective way to get myself out from working in the field so I can grow my business to what I want It to be.

Maybe it's possible to get out of the field faster with a franchise, however I'd rather build my own brand, that could possibly one day become a franchise.
Posted via Mobile Device
Buddy of mine bought a franchise worked it for 6-7 years learned the ropes of building, implementing and working systems, sold it and started his own brand, advised me to do the same. Being that I've already been at this for five years, I don't think it would take me long to learn, I read read read also but it's not the same as actually doing and implementing. Books make everything seem peachy and easy, in reality it's very hard and VERY VERY expensive to implement systems. Like I said a franchise may not be the golden rod to success but I do believe it's a viable step in the right direction.

Page generated in 0.03635 seconds with 7 queries