View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Sponsor

Are you attending GIE + EXPO????

Are you planning to attend the 2013 GIE + EXPO in Louisville, Kentucky this year? If so, we would love to meet you! The dates of the show for Landscape Contractors are Thursday and Friday, October 24-25, and we have special activities planned for you. Not only will you have the opportunity to ride and drive our products when you stop by our outside booth (#6262D), but we have a special Lawnsite only gift bag for you as well.

You will also be entered into our special Lawnsite drawing for a chance to win one of the hour long “Success Conversation” sessions with Tom Oyler, Founder, partner & Senior Facilitator of The Wilson-Oyler Group. As founder and former CEO of U.S. Lawns, Tom has extensive experience as an entrepreneur, franchishe executive, and business owner. Tom founded numerous successful companies, including The Oyler Bros. Companies, a Florida-based landscape and construction organization. Tom was a two-time nominee for the International Franchise Association's Entrepreneur of the Year award, and was recognized by the City of Orlando as its Businessman of the Year.

If you send me a private message on Lawnsite letting me know that you will be attending the GIE+EXPO show, you will receive an extra entry into the drawing in addition to the one you will receive when you stop by the booth and say you are from Lawnsite. If you take a TapSnap picture in our inside booth (#7120) and bring it to our outside booth (#6262D), you will get a third entry.

You will also have an opportunity to meet other Lawnsite members, so stop by the outside booth to see me for details as I think it would be great to meet the faces behind the names.

Our other giveaways at the show that you can possibly win include the Gravely Pro-Turn 100, 21” Commercial Walk-Behind, Pro-Trim, Edger and XD3 Self-Propelled Walk-Behind and an Ariens 21” Razor Self-Propelled Walk-Behind. Stop by to spin the wheel for a chance to win! Check out our Blog Post for additional information on our GIE+EXPO activities.

Follow these links for 50% off registration special and for more information on GIE+EXPO.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to meeting you!!!

Mary Lyn

Last edited by Gravely Commercial; 10-17-2013 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Additional Information

Page generated in 0.03405 seconds with 7 queries