View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

#1. Yes I give you a HUGE discount because your the "Biggest" Realtor in the area and all the houses you sell need sprinkler work. Lawnsite needs sarcastic font.(Whatever I normally charge x4)

#2. Yes I will do extra work for free if you promise to refer me to all of your friends in the neighbor hood!!!

#3. Yup, I agree the shovel mark on your broken pipe has nothing to do with this hole you dug or the shovel leaning on the other side of the house.

#4. Yes the Hunter Pro-C is a crazy clock, after two years it will set random times to run and set start times for Prog A 1,2,3,4 Prog B 1,2,3,4 and Prog C 1,2,3,4 all by itself, and of course I will pay for the water bill, right after I answer all your "non related" questions on how to change run times.

#5. Definitely, the sprinklers should keep your grass looking like Augusta National during 1 day a week water restrictions and 105 degree heat for weeks on end, and in the middle of a historic drought.

#6. Yes, I would love to hear how you think I could be running my company so much better. The years you spent sitting in a cubical cashing your paychecks at the end of the week definitely qualifies you to give me advice on how to run my company.

#7...whelp Ill finish later just got a call.

Page generated in 0.03397 seconds with 7 queries