View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 09:42 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
I love ZTR's cuz they're fun to drive. Love my JD ZTR lawn mower cuz it's fun to drive. I also love my 2013 Exmark stand-on aerator. But I thought you were talkin' "spread & spray units"???

NOTE: The only stand-on sprayer/spreader we see on a daily basis is the T3000. We've driven all others (so have many others in our area). We run three T3000's on a daily basis. We transport them on "dual receiver" carrier racks. Unload in about 15 seconds (no need to pull trailers). Production = $1200 - $2500 per day per unit.

One local LCO ditched all his Z-Sprays. Now runs 6 T3000's. hmmm

Our local Scotts Lawn Care thought the Ground Logic was "the best" (for years) ... guess what>>> Yep, they're now buying T3000's. hmmm

PG's used to blanket our market. Now we seldom see them (maybe one every 3 weeks). Z-Sprays .... might see one every month. That's it.

Daily basis = SEVERAL T3000's (over 30 of them in our area that I know of).
Well since I live in turfco's back yard (within a hr) and work within mins of their office once a month you would think I would see a bunch of t's around. Nope, only on a truegreen truck here or there. Rest of the private lco's either zspray or pg's. Local JDL sell 10 sprays to one pg these days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.05310 seconds with 7 queries