View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 11:38 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCreek View Post
Breitbart quoting Fox Business? Yeah, bro, I give them a shovelful of fertilizer for credit.

This type of news: A paragraph posted on a media site that is quoting a notoriously-biased media mogul. Remember when people first caught on to fox news?

Ever heard of affirmations? Repeat something enough and people will believe it?

They are just filling their quota.

And your boy Romney wrote the Affordable Care Act back in Massachusetts, because the Dems figured, "how the hell could the Republicans deny this, when it was their chosen one's 'baby'?" Yet, here we are, lol.

Tried to repeal 40 time? Government on shutdown? America doesn't negotiate with terrorists. . .Iran and Syria were easier to negotiate with than the ******* GOP.
Boy a lot of you new libs are on here lately they must of shut down another union factory.

You are right quoting fox is not the best they are center left at best these days but it could of been worse it could of been linked to msnbc or cnn or the huffington post all 3 of them have 0 credibility.

My boy was Newt not Romney and Romney didn't write that bill. The bill passed by 154-2 in the Massachusetts House and unanimously, 37-0, in the Massachusetts Senate. He had no say in it, they did not need him to sign it what so ever and the 8 items he line item vetoed all were over ridden in a few short days because the dems had super majorities. If you want to pick a fight on this site there are far easier targets then me son.

Page generated in 0.04030 seconds with 7 queries