View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:13 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawn View Post
Actually, this thread is about core aeration advertising. The other thread was about core aeration benefits. I was just wondering what some of y'all do to educate customers (or future customers) and get the word out there in layman's terms, not lawn care professional or horticulturist terms. I just want a way that will spark interest and curiosity and lead to some sales.
I like the previous suggestion of getting out there and doing it so people will see it, even if it means a discounted rate or for free. I have been considering doing so, just haven't done it yet.
Posted via Mobile Device
"...promoting the benefits of core aeration..." is the exact same thing as advertising...

Regardless,,, what do you think people are actually going to see,,, if you do it for a discounted price for all to see???
There are 3 common reasons for aeration and none of them will make dramatic turnarounds for anyone to really notice...

Page generated in 0.03850 seconds with 7 queries