View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 11:38 AM
LawnSite Member

I just spent over an hour reading this entire thread as I am also interested in investing in EDDM. My overall concern is the ROI. I have no problems with finding the right printer, bundling, selecting the routes, etc. DLong, you mentioned in the beginning of this thread that you have either anticipated or achieved results of 1.5-2% ROI. What is your return after committing this season?

Our Company started last fall. We provide landscape design and construction services for residential clients in the South Jersey and SE Pa markets. We also provide lawn care programs for both commercial and residential. We are a subcontractor for a larger commercial maintenance company and treat around 400-500 acres for them. The residential side is in it's infancy. This is what we need to expand. My goal is to gain 250-300 new residential lawn care application customers for 2014.

Others, please comment on the best way to accomplish this.

Our website is www.elementsdesignbuildllc.com

It was built with SEO in mind and I have a person working monthly to get us to page 1 for Google. So far, it has generated little traffic.

Please comment on website as well.

Thanks!

Page generated in 0.04439 seconds with 7 queries