View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:59 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cornwallis View Post
Thought I would introduce my self here. I live in Valrico and serve the Bay Area. I only have a few accounts right now and they're all in Valrico but I'm looking to pick up some higher end residential homes in New Tampa, Fish Hawk and Apollo Beach. I just started my business back up a few months ago. I mowed in high school and college with a 36in Gravely WB, built up to 40 accounts and then sold them to a fried in the business when I joined the Navy. He sold most of them off when he downsized a year ago so I'm hoping I can get some back. I've always geared my self towards top quality high end work; it's always worked best for me. I've had good luck with high end clients in the past, I market and present my self as a professional and while I'm not the cheapest in town, I do great work and take my time, I make my accounts look good and I finish when I finish, I never overbook my self and always focus on doing good work vs profit margins. A lot of people seem to appreciate that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Welcome to our little corner of LS. We also have our very sub forum for Florida only topics, its located below the pesticide forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03685 seconds with 7 queries