View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 03:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Jacob believe me a switch and go or roll off truck will make you money and make your life easier. You were already pondering the idea of spending 9 or 10 grand on a roll off trailer...

Need to move a skid or mini ex to a job? put it in a box and go. No need to bring the trailer. Doing a government job and need a site office / small tool storage have a box made, doing debris cleanup or chipping? have a box made to chip right into or take a high sided box and put the tarp on and chip right into it. Need to move some debris from one job but also have to move something on another? drop one box grab another and go. Getting into erosion control at some point you will need a hydro seeder. Have one made with rails that you can move with the truck.I can go on for hours with different scenarios about the pros of these trucks.

It is very easy to under estimate a rolloff or switch and go until you have actually owned one. I can say with complete certainty that our roll off has played a huge part in where the business is today and has made everyones lives easier.

A.E.L

Excavating, Grading, Demolition, Land Clearing, Custom Grinding Services, Storm water management, Erosion Control.

Check out our new YouTube account!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWI...YEpKMXUcrB1jBw

Page generated in 0.04810 seconds with 7 queries