View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvinky View Post
Okay...so I just got back yesterday from GIE Expo and want to start immediately to implement one of the ideas I took away from the show...peer groups.

I want to form a mastermind group of 4-6 guys around the country who are all in the same position as far as where we are in size of companies to network 3 to 4 times per year, hold each other accountable and help each other grow.

I am a one truck operation right now with 2 to 3 part time guys. We mow two to three days per week and spend the rest of the week on landscaping. Hopefully we can go to two to three different divisions by next year. Lawn mowing, landscaping, and possibly lawn care. I would like enough lawns for two guys all week so that I can focus on landscaping and lawn care divisions. We are in Western Ky and I would like to keep the members of the group far enough away from each other so there is no competition between us. That would help with being open about our business.

If this sounds like something any of you guys want to do, let me know and we can start forming a peer group!
I bet they got this idea from going to church It is a good idea though.

Page generated in 0.03737 seconds with 7 queries