View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:58 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

There has been plenty of microscopic work done with microbes,,, since the time of Louis Pasteur... What is it about Holganix that would require so much microscopic observation??? Of course I haven't bothered to view Holganix under a microscope... Not when it is fresh,,, not after 2 weeks on a shelf and not after it has gone to putrid dirty water... If that becomes necessary to understand what is going on in a jug of germs,,, then we haven't learned a thing about,,, "How Microbes Work",,, and "Why CERTAIN microbes Thrive in One Environment, but Not Others"...

If I need to examine all organic activity in every lawn to understand what is happening in every organic lawn under all the various conditions in which living critters exist, then it becomes obvious that we never can discuss anything about organics in general,,, let alone specifically ,,, Holganix...

So now go ahead and tell me how foolish, ignorant and non-scientific I am because I don't use microscopes to see what the putrid water actually consists of...

Page generated in 0.03166 seconds with 7 queries