View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:29 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
Your right Carl these things are not easy to find. I got mine here http://www.turfeagle.com/products/product332.html
$717 delivered

Then I got almost all the parts for the boom from dultmeir, trigger gun needs male input dultmeir only had female so I got the trigger valve from sprayer depot

You thinking of building one? Your z can do everything this does no?
yes my z can do it.. I added a different spray gun to the hose to spray my shrubs.. I do very little spot stuff.. If I spray anything I spray everything.if I spray one of my shrubs I will mix up enough to spray them all same thing with the yard I wont spot spray anything I will just blanket the whole yard. I sent my elec pack backs to ric almost a year ago.. I was thinking about getting one to use here or there but the more I think about it the more I think I will pass. I think it will end up sitting in the shed and I will only get it out here or there. so I will just get the z out and mix up what ever I need in that..one of those things you think you need it but its hard for me to justify buying one and using it a few times a yr..

Page generated in 0.03133 seconds with 7 queries