Thread: Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 05:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemco View Post
I have 4 or 5 pair of the firehose shorts that Ive been wearing for the last 3 or 4 summers man they hold up well. The first pair I ever bought around 5 years ago just to try them finally started to fray... wonder if that's covered under their warranty? With "regular" shorts I would get maybe a season out of them, probably have to mend the inside of the pockets a few times each season due to my keys, knife etc poking holes in them. That doesn't happen with the Duluth firehose line. I don't mind my crew guys wearing shorts cause it's just too dang hot and humid here. Heat indexes of 110 to 120+ are very common in mid summer.
Yes its covered under their warranty i had a pair of pants do the same thing around the boot area they sent me a new pair. I burned a hole in a shirt they sent me a new shirt. www.DULUTHTRAIDING.COM get on their email and this time of the year they send out 20% off entire order. They have cloths for the heat and for the cold north. I am in southern GA I wear long sleeve shirts and long pants all year long.

Training them early

Last edited by Falcon50EX; 11-22-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Page generated in 0.04333 seconds with 7 queries