View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 02:35 PM
LawnSite Member

We are trying to streamline our estimates for this coming year. I am the office manger but the owner (my husband) takes care of all the calls and he goes out to ever job to see it. We were talking about this last night but we just could not see how we could do the estimates using the computer. Our company has some yards that are just mow and go but we have others that want everything done, like pruning, weeding etc. For the ones that want more, how would we do an estimate without seeing the yard? We really want to let my husband be able to work in peace without having to stop all the time and answer the phone and I would like him to not have to work 70 hour weeks this spring because of all the estimates he has to do but we still want to make money. I have one kid still at home all day so I can't do the estimates for him or I would have him train me to do it. He thinks we should hire someone to do it for us but this seems pretty expensive. We have two crews, one for our weeklys and one for extra services with two people on each crew. My husband is one of the crew. He is good and getting customers but he would rather just work in peace.

Page generated in 0.03934 seconds with 7 queries