View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
I understand where you're coming from, and what you say makes sense to me most of the time. But I have questions >>>>

Let me get this correct....front wheel locks on ZTR's solve any hillside issues?

Then why don't all ZTR manufacturers offer front wheel locks? (I gotta call bs on this) because there are times when ZTR units have their limits compared to non-ZTR units.

I admit I am not the "sharpest knife in the drawer", but I've been in the business for over 35 years. Been running stand-on's/ride-on's since the mid 90's including hundreds of hours on ZTR's.

I am also one of those guys who never gives up until I have exhausted all options. I also prefer ZTR units in many instances, but not regarding operating a "spreader/sprayer" machine on a daily basis. Others agree too, cuz there are over 30 T3000's in my town (that I know of). I recently noticed our Scotts Lawn Care swapping out their Ground Solutions to T3000's.

I don't mean to bash Z's cuz several good friends use them...odd thing is...they are all "out of state".

Okay -- time to beat me up now
When you spew BS you should expect to get beat up, maybe those folks from that particular town aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Page generated in 0.03861 seconds with 7 queries