View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 09:33 AM
Efficiency's Avatar
Efficiency Efficiency is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: zone 6
Posts: 1,171
Ask your accountants to file with the IRS a form to elect to be taxed as an s Corp while remaining an llc. You will get a new ein but that's about it. We did it this way.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04098 seconds with 7 queries