View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 11:35 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
No, we clearly are not. Take your own advice, note the definition which clearly states a colloid MAY be a molecular aggregate, not IS one as you have incorrectly stated.

Further, please understand what in solution and precipitate means before you use the terms, particularly since you have used them incorrectly here. A suspended solid is not in solution nor does it precipitate out of solution, it settles.

And finally, more education is again in order.

http://www.css.cornell.edu/courses/2...olloid%202.pdf
The use of 'colloid' came from tcw, not my article... going on forever fine tuning the definition of the colloid is stupid when the discussion is about aggregates or peds... You are irrelevant to the discussion at hand and only wish to make an argument on something as trivial as colloid... any little reason to blow hard,,, right??? As with foreplease now... what a lame joke... majoring in the minors and never getting it clear why round things act differently than flat things and getting some college kid to believe that foolishness...

Page generated in 0.03777 seconds with 7 queries