View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 06:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hopefully someday i can get to a point where i can purchase a 2500HD. for now, i'm having to make due with what i have. the 100gallon skid is no issue in this half ton truck. I never thought i would make this a work truck myself, as it was my personal vehicle that i babied for so long. its an 07, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I wouldn't put anymore than the 100gallon skid in this truck. Its Good on gas atleast. My goal is a 2500 HD with a bigger skid eventually. I just feel good that everything is paid for for now! saving up the cash for a bigger truck later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn king View Post
I purchased a half ton (new silverado 2013) 12 months ago. I love the truck, extended cab all star edition LT. It rides like a caddy, plenty of leg room, beautiful interior, 18.5 mpg with the 5.3 and the new six speed tranny. I love the truck, however, i wouldnt dream of loading it up and working it on a daily basis! Its my personal vehicle, i use it for sales, fetching parts, hauling the treks and the kayaks, etc. Its not a worktruck. My duramax 3500 and my cabover are worktrucks!

Page generated in 0.03822 seconds with 7 queries