View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Turboguy Turboguy is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Beaver Falls PA
Posts: 1,884
I agree with the others that an accountant would be the best move you can make. As far as sales tax visit your states sales tax website and it should define what is subject to sales tax.

As far as what you can deduct. You equipment is a capital purchase. You don't deduct it you depreciate it. Things like repairs, gas, mileage on your truck, wages, supplies and the like can be deducted. Keep receipts.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03831 seconds with 8 queries