View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 04:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscapedesign View Post
Hello, I am a designer that utilizes Dynascape, for about 10 years now. I agree that it is one of the best design software out there. I currently use the full versions. including Dynascape manage. It is very accurate, a produce professional designs. I carries a hefty price tag last year with all my up grades the software alone is just under 3K. and then I have large format printers and strong P.Cs to support it. What I do not like is the additional cost. currently It cost me just under $200.00 per month to run.
I was actually looking into purchasing Pro Landscape to simplify things. Lately in this economy I find it the clients are looking for some basic idea's and quick estimate. I thought using the Ipad app would speed the process and close more jobs.
Again Dynascape, is great for those larger projects but come spring hits I generally get 200 + calls in the season. It would be nice to close more jobs. I would like to hear your thoughts.
Your exactly right! Most customers want a here and now idea of what their property is or can look like. Pro landscape on a tablet can give them that WOW! that you need to close the sale.

Page generated in 0.04285 seconds with 7 queries