View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 07:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Aerator, backpack blower, and hedge trimmer

Hey guys here's a few items for sale or trade.

Ryan LA28 Core Aerator. No clue on hours. Has a Wisconsin Robin engine on it. Runs and operates as it should. It does need new tires (which I will replace before sale). The pull start needs a new spring, as you have to fiddle with it to get the starter cord back in. The on/off switch is also broken, so you have to use the choke or fuel cutoff to turn the unit off. I'll get pics to whoever needs/wants them and let you make offers.

Echo HC-150 ( old version of the newer HC-152) Has light use, mostly as a backup unit. Purchased season before last. Only AMSoil Saber and super unleaded run through it. $150

Shindaiwa EB802RT backpack blower. Bought this unit used 2 seasons ago and used it as primary blower until about 3 months ago. It ran like a champ up until I broke the throttle cable and the cable hook up on the carb. Needs a new carb and throttle cable. Pads are a season old, has E3 spark plug in it, and has only had AMSoil saber run through it since I have owned it. I love this blower, but bought replacements so as to not wait on parts. Now I have too many blowers. If you're interested, make an offer. Could get it running for about $75.

I am open to trades or partial trades + cash for a single-sided hedge trimmer or a 6x12 or larger trailer.
Pics upon request.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03594 seconds with 7 queries