View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 04:39 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

A few days in on the Jobber switch. I have to say their customer support....AAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAZZZIIINNNNGGGGGG. About a hour after signing up...got a phone call from a guy named Broc who was calling just to see if I had any questions so far. He emailed his contact info and has been excellent about picking up the phone promptly and answering my questions at varying hours of the day. He also took me into a gotomeeting type live demo on my accounts and showed me how to perform some actions, change labels etc that I had questioned about.
My customer list transferred with no problem. My account balances on the other hand I did have to manually enter because of the old software not jobber's issue.
I am in the process of setting up the reoccuring invoices now...simple and easy enough.
Overall it has been a great move so far and the user friendly interface makes me think it is a keeper.

Mike

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04106 seconds with 7 queries