View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:17 AM
eggy eggy is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Seymour Indiana
Posts: 893
Used to be you didn't have to be licensce in Indiana for fertilizer applications only, however now you have to hold a 3b license. As the last post says you need to take a core test and a 3b test either have worked under a certified applicator for 90 days or attend a training class for 2 days. The class is general only offered twice per year, a real pain trying too schedule to attend.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03260 seconds with 8 queries