View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Sponsor

TurfWizard

Hello Terry,
First, let me wish you good luck in your new pursuits. Good for you for having the drive and the fortitude to pursue a dream. I am to a degree, doing the same thing and I believe that we can help each other.
I'm sure you have considered how many hours each week it will take you to find, secure, service and nurture 50 to 75 clients in your first year. Have you given any thought to how you will (find the time to) manage the information that will exist?
I have a solution that I would like you to consider. I am a partner in a new enterprise called TurfWizard. It's an information management software that has been developed for the landscaping industry. It will securely capture all of your customer data, provide you with a robust schedule/calendar, allow remote updates from the field and convert all your finished work to invoices in just a few simple steps. The price is all inclusive and technical support comes with the service. It's only $39.95/month.
We would appreciate an opportunity to demonstrate the system for you and now is the time you (we) should get started.
If you think we can help you, and we can, please visit the website at www.turfwizardllc.com or call me at the office at 203.888.1903. We're located in CT but luckily, technology is global.
Best of luck to you Terry.

Mike
203.200.8459 (cell)
203.888.1753 (fax)
mlery@isilm.com
www.turfwizardllc.com
https://www.facebook.com/TurfWizardLLC

Page generated in 0.03656 seconds with 7 queries