View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 11:48 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's some pics of my shop,land, and office area. I bought this 3 acre land about 4 years ago. It was a great investment. I live with my wife about 2 miles from here so it's a easy 5 minute drive every morning to the shop. I think it was a great decision, i allways wanted a piece of land where I could grow my buisiness and do things that I wouldn't be able to do at our house. For example, have plenty of room for parking and storage, have a seperate office etc, store materials, mulch etc, we have a large dug burn pit we dump into and burn brush etc. Also it is nice to actually have a site for a buisiness to put up a sign and look a little more legit. If I was solo I wouldn't mind working out of the house but having a crew of guys it's nice to keep your business out of your personal life, here's some pics, i know it's probaly small compared to some of you guys but I have lots of plans for here. I tried to upload better pics but they were allready uploaded on my pic thread and can't re upload them here so here are some crappy left overs.
Attached Images

Page generated in 0.03817 seconds with 8 queries