View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gt331 View Post
Here's some pics of my shop,land, and office area. I bought this 3 acre land about 4 years ago. It was a great investment. I live with my wife about 2 miles from here so it's a easy 5 minute drive every morning to the shop. I think it was a great decision, i allways wanted a piece of land where I could grow my buisiness and do things that I wouldn't be able to do at our house. For example, have plenty of room for parking and storage, have a seperate office etc, store materials, mulch etc, we have a large dug burn pit we dump into and burn brush etc. Also it is nice to actually have a site for a buisiness to put up a sign and look a little more legit. If I was solo I wouldn't mind working out of the house but having a crew of guys it's nice to keep your business out of your personal life, here's some pics, i know it's probaly small compared to some of you guys but I have lots of plans for here. I tried to upload better pics but they were allready uploaded on my pic thread and can't re upload them here so here are some crappy left overs.
Nice setup. The bldg. that I own is about 6 miles from my house. Only real concern is that the area is having a ton of thefts right now. Bunch of pill heads are stealing everything. I have enough chain link to fence the lot in but it's only the 36" tall stuff. I would really like to fence it with the tall chain link with wire at the top.
Btw, I've been thinking about getting a BRi Mar dump bed. Do you like yours. ?
2008 Yamaha 350 Grizzly
742 Bobcat
7x16 Enclosed Homesteader Trailer
7x16 Landscape Trailer
7x16 Landscape Trailer double gates
(2) Snappers Pro 52" WB's
2012 Scag Turf Tiger
Whole bunch of weedeaters and blowers, etc.
[B]MainTainZ Property Services
Taking Care of What God Gave Us

Page generated in 0.04751 seconds with 7 queries