View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 12:27 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptsketch View Post
cpllawncare ,
I can see why you think that but if you look at the lawn and landscape top 100 list less then ten percent of the companies are franchises and thats with there total revenue combined from many locations , combined they add up enough to make the list, by themselves very few would make the list if any.
Franchises make you think they have all the answers they prey on the fact that you need help, They know exactly what to say at the exact moment. Its called the "halo effect" its easy to be blinded cause we all want a silver bullet to solve our needs, there simply isnt one!!!!!
One thing is you can't compare franchises to non franchises, there aren't enough landscape franchisee's as a whole as compared to solo guys or small time operations, most guys either aren't financially able to buy into a landscape franchise or aren't business savvy enough to properly evaluate weather a franchise is or isn't the right move for them. I mean if I went by what was on here about franchising I wouldn't buy one either, so far I've read so much false information it's scary. I was smart enough to do my own due diligence and not believe what I read in the net. Each person has to make his own choice, it's not for everyone, but neither is being a business owner.

Page generated in 0.04621 seconds with 7 queries