View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 01:35 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk2aci View Post
AW - I had the logo designed on Freelancer.com. You basically fill out a job and people from all over the world bid on it. Once you assign a bid you work with that company/person until you're satisfied. At that point you release the funds. Within an hour of posting I had nearly 30 people submit bids. I looked at their portfolios and chose one. Most are from India, Pakistan or countries near there. I was able to get that design in under a week with about 4 modifications until we came up with the right one. Cost me less than $80. If anyone is interested. I can give you my spec sheet and then you just post it and see what you get. I requested three unique concepts so that gave me several different ideas to start from. The spec sheet is one I modified from what we used to design our church logo. It was written up by a tech guy so it is pretty involved but covered all the things I wouldn't have known to put in there...
This thread had some discussion of getting a logo professionally designed…you might want to post your experience there so the OP and others can read it.
www.awlandscapers.com

Hustler X-One 60"
Wright Stander RH 36"
eXmark 21" ECXKA21 Mower
Stihl FC110 Edger
Stihl FS90 Trimmer
Stihl FS55R Trimmer
Stihl HS56C Hedge Trimmer
Stihl MS391 25" Bar Chainsaw
RedMax EBZ7100 Blower
Earthquake 16" Rear Tine Tiller
Honda 9" Mini Tiller FG110