Thread: Winter months
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 10:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

well the snow we got messed up me finishing up my clean ups so 3 of my accounts never got a final cut, i may be able to do it in a week. unless is not good to cut grass in the beginning of winter, which i'm thinking it's probably fine for it....it really could stay its not very long, but it could use a cut. but i'm not doing much, waking up late, getting breakfast or lunch, getting everything ready for my accountant, cleaning stuff up at home, inside and outside, doing maintenance to everything....that's it really. december is just about over, went by quick. january, and february are usually a little slower, then depending if we have an early spring or not I could be working in march doing clean ups. so its not too bad. but i'll help one of my friends with his tree service a few times a month, other then that, i make sure all my customers, plowing and lawn, are aware that I do tree/brush removal and try to keep all there properties looking picture perfect or the best they will allow me too anyways. some have me doing everything and anything some don't.

Page generated in 0.03549 seconds with 7 queries