Thread: Steve's Place
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 03:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqueoque View Post
Hello Steve. I am looking to expand my knowledge and was not able to attend the PLANET GIC event, but have some free time available now. What else would you recommend. I am looking for landscape/lawn care education classes. I just finished attending the NJ Green Expo that dealt primarily with pesticide CEU classes, that I needed to keep up with new products and research & to maintain my NJ pesticide applicators license. I am considering going to CENTS and/or New England Grows. If anyone else is familiar with either of these shows or knows of others I appreciate your input also. I will probably go to MANTS, but they do not offer education classes there. I think there are some hardscaping shows that also have business education classes. I am looking to go in December, January, or March. The closer to New Jersey & Philadelphia the better, but if I have to fly & stay overnight that is not a problem.
Hi OQUEOQUE, sorry about the delayed response, took some time off for the holidays. I have been going to CENTS for 20 years now and there are always some good educational seminars & classes there. I would recommend checking out their web site here http://centsmarketplace.com/educatio...n-at-a-glance/ and you can download the education PDF to see whats offered. If you are planning to go I would recommend booking your hotel room ASAP as they were filling up two weeks ago when I booked mine. I also recommend staying for the two nights and doing as much networking as possible. I will be there and would be happy to meet with anyone who is interested to just talk shop and share ideas. Let me know.

Page generated in 0.04509 seconds with 7 queries