View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have a front dozer blade that is like new, a powerflo bagger system, a pull behind dethatcher (that I'd like to replace with the front mounted version they make for this machine, which makes thatching and bagging an all-in-one-pass deal). I had a snow blower for it at one time, but sold it when I got my 2 stage for my CUT. Many of the places I have cut over the years were too rough to make any faster time on a ZTR, or were simply too steep for one. Not a single person I have ever done any work for, whether it was mowing thatching etc has ever asked why I don't use a Z on their place either, and all have complimented the QOC left behind by my tractors.

I have owned more JD garden tractors than I can count, and used them all in my lawn care at one time or another. I had a Toro-Wheelhorse 267H as well. I grew up using a Jacobesen GT that my dad bought brand new when I was 8 years old. I like them all as long as they are GT's. the old Bolens were decent tractors, but there are things about them I don't care for at all. the old Cub Cadets were well made machines too. My neighbor had a boatload of them and one WH a few years newer than yours, but on the same body style. It cuts grass beautifully.

I've had a couple now that had cig lighters in the dash.

Last edited by Ridin' Green; 01-06-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.04203 seconds with 7 queries