View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 05:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
Hello there olajoe808... Welcome!

Just hoping you could clarify a few things... When you say "Instead of sucking it up and focusing on how to improve sales, the attention is focused on newer operations." I agree, I LOVE talking about sales and business strategies but if a new guy is asking questions that seem silly or impertinent to you, you could just ignore those questions right? I am 32 years old and I have been in the business for almost 20 years but to be honest, a HUGE percentage of guys here are under 25 and new LCO's. I will also add that I get immense satisfaction from helping younger and more inexperienced guys because I myself got a lot of help from older guys when I was coming up.

Now this is just weird. "Kinda of like it is in small rural towns today where some still feel the internet is for sissys." Well, I am from Boston Ma. born and raised but I currently live in a "small rural town" and I can say with 100% certainty that I have never met or heard of anybody that thinks the internet is for "sissys." I also consider myself well read and other than you saying it, this phenomenon has never before come up on my radar, never. In fact, most folks in small rural towns LOVE the internet because it connects them with a world that they might have had less access to previously.

Finally, your disdain for posts "lacking basic grammar and punctuation" is "kinda of" funny. Maybe you should try taking your own advice and "GO TO SCHOOL or be schooled!!"
So you started when you were 12?
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04331 seconds with 7 queries