View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 06:48 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Buckle up. This is going to be hard to hear.

70k a year. The problem is you, your debt and your way of life and I know nothing about you. Now I'm not a mean jerk bashing you. That's a great job and good money. I left a job in Central Virginia myself making the same amount of money to mow grass so your goal is more than obtainable. GO FOR IT. You know you have got to make some changes in your life in order for this to work. Make some spending cuts in your personal life. You can find plenty of ways I'm sure. Get a financial coach. A pastor or even a former boss that you still speak with. Sometimes just a second set of eyes looking at your finances is a big help. I wouldn't let it be a friend of family member. There is nothing wrong with this. I was in a similar situation when I was in my late 20's. I had a great job making great money but never had any. Lol! I always thought if I could only make more. Try spending less first. Now as for your equipment. I might could sell you a good trailer at a great price that would last you a long time. You can pm me. I really don't want to sell it. But I would to help a man eager to be successful.
1978 F-350 Dump Truck
1988 Z-71 Chevy 4x4 Meyers Plow
2005 Chevy HD 2500 6.0
2013 61" Bad Boy Outlaw XP 36 Vanguard
2013 54" Bad Boy Outlaw Stander Kawasaki
2014 48" Wright Walk Behind
1995 36" Scag Walk Behind

Page generated in 0.03939 seconds with 7 queries