View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:45 PM
TMlawncare TMlawncare is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: nw missouri
Posts: 1,197
Well of course it is complicated. Its gov. controlled. I have usdot #s, have a class E driver license. According to MODOT, since I carry fuel in the equipment I am a small quantity haz mat hauler. Now I am required to have a MC-90 endorcement on my insurance. Just gets crazier all the time.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03266 seconds with 8 queries