View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 07:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

One advantage to a Mist Blower is application to the UNDER SIDE of leafs where Mosquitoes hide. Mosquitoes can't survive drying out and have a very short flight pattern. Therefore Mosquito hide during the heat or dry part of the day and are more active both Morning and Night.

I will agree with Fl-landscape about blanket sprays of Talstar/etc. Because of our heavy insect pressure, I believe in 5 gallon of carrier per thousand and go 10 gallon on Fleas Ticks and heavy infestation.

You might want to research installing Mosquito Mist systems. Here in Florida you need a Structural & Mosquito License to install and service them. We also have excellent mosquito control provided by the County. Therefore there isn't a big market for them in my area. With Limes Disease an issue in your world, you might have a winner. There is both Profit on installation and Reoccurring revenue for serving them.

it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

My People Skills are Fine. It is my Idiot Tolerance Skills That needs Work.

Page generated in 0.03715 seconds with 8 queries