View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:05 PM
ricky86 ricky86 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Monmouth Cty N.J.
Posts: 1,620
Ck gov adjustment first. Engine must be fully assembled for that procedure. Then alter the gov sensitivity, ( try relieving tension) then set high idle. If there is NO change at all, I would look at the TPS and associated circuit. Control module would be the last part to replace. That's why he isn't working on it. It's fuel injected, so of course when you have a problem, it has to be the computer. Nothing is further from the truth.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03448 seconds with 8 queries