View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RLI Electric RLI Electric is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Durham CT
Posts: 381
B16, In CT you must have either an electrical contractor license (E1)or an L5 license to do landscape lighting.
Here is a link and hopefully it attaches.
Feel free to pm or call me if you like.
If you are looking for someone to help with the lighting on your projects and if that is not an area you work with, let me know. Small state and we can go anywhere.
Bob Isleib
RLI Electric LLC
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03234 seconds with 8 queries