Originally Posted by Tn2317
To the OP, as you can tell from the 2 above posts, F250's come in Diesel or Gas. Get the diesel; here are some reasons.
1. Much better fuel mileage.
2. Saves money every month
3. Sounds like a cool man truck.
4. Has a turbo charger
5. Turbo charger gives you a whole lot of man truck power
6. Power out the wazoo
7. You get to say words like "Torque"
8. Can modify it out the wazoo
9. Can you tell I'm having fun yet...?
The thing you left out is the much higher cost of maintenance, and the fact a lot of parts on a diesel can cost about the same if not more to replace, than putting in a new gas engine....