Originally Posted by echo
And you obviously don't get it at all. Let me outline it for you to easily comprehend.
1. I showed up.
2. Assessed the property.
3. Quoted them a price.
4. They agreed.
5. We're cutting the lawn on a weekly basis.
6. They decide to look for a better price.
7. I say no thank you, I can't lower the price.
8. They find another LCO at a cheaper price.
9. They decide they want us to service the lawn again.
10. I say sure but its $5 more.
11. They say ok or they say no.
12. They have us service the lawn for $5 more or they find somebody else.
Moral of the story. They did indeed agree to the price. They were our customer.
I know there's a lot of steps there but I really can't make it any easier for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
1. You showed up
2. You assessed the property
3. You happened to quote them a price that they determined was a reasonable price for you to be charging for your services
4. They hired you because your price was at or below the maximum amount they were willing to pay
5. You cut the lawn on a weekly basis
6. The client decides your price is higher than they want to pay
7. You refuse to lower your price
8. The client fires you because your price is now higher than they are willing to pay
8. a. The client hires another company who quotes them a price that they determined was a reasonable price for this company to be charging for their services
9. Your former client is unhappy with their current lawn service provider and asks you to come back
10. You quote a price $5 higher than the old price
11. You happened to quote them a new higher price that they determined was still a reasonable price for you to be charging for your services
12. They hired you because your price was at or below the maximum amount they are now willing to pay
Is this "any easier for you"?
A. W. Landscapers, Inc.
Hustler X-One 60"
Wright Stander RH 36"
eXmark 21" ECXKA21 Mower
Stihl FC110 Edger
Stihl FS90 Trimmer
Stihl FS55R Trimmer
Stihl HS56C Hedge Trimmer
RedMax EBZ7100 Blower
Husqvarna 440 18" Chainsaw
GMC Savana 2500
7' x 16' Enclosed V-Nose Trailer