View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:02 PM
ksss's Avatar
ksss ksss is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Rigby, Idaho
Posts: 7,027
FFC-Paladin sells a hose router that I think is excellent. You wield the plate to the attachment then a wand with a spring type section bolts to the wielded portion. The hose is held to the flexible bracket by a two piece hose holder made of urethane. The last ones I got I had to email them directly, it was not one the website but that may have changed. They work well.
See us at

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03995 seconds with 7 queries