View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 04:23 PM
zabmasonry zabmasonry is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: C. VT
Posts: 305
I'm not an accountant. My understanding of the tax code is that you must file a schedule C and a schedule SE if you have business income over $400, regardless of the situation. I would advise the OP to contact an accountant to contact an accountant.
UVM SBA 2012
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04040 seconds with 7 queries