View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 05:14 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
That sucks. Heretage & you all others -- cool stuff for sure. I wish somebody could do some side-to-side comparisons with different formulations of micros/sulfur/etc/etc. I would, but I have to save money to buy my own tee shirts.

I remember my ChemLawn truck number in 1979 Texas. #809. We used powder blue just once in awhile (it was a pretty color, and I liked it). But for the most part, we used powder grey (cheaper). Had to clean the strainer twice a day, and it looked like concrete (explains the slow release factor).

Land grant universities always seem to be behind the times regarding new technology. Then you have chemical & fert companies trying to sell their newest stuff. Odd thing is that some products that have been around for decades still outperform some of the "new stuff" IMO.

Common thread universities & fert companies have in common >> both rely on "guys in the field" to get their info. I have the highest respect for you guys that shared info regarding this topic. Thank you.
Larry,

Much respect as well. Press on and move forward with some outside the box thinking from time to time LOL.

Here is a link to have a look at.....

http://solvita.com/soil

Page generated in 0.03756 seconds with 7 queries