View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 03:09 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodale View Post
I like the guys at jobber and their customer support is great. But the scheduling took longer than with gopher. You can't convert an estimate to a job unless the whole quote is converted to a single job. Jobber does not handle pre-pays well. Jobber does not handle programs well in that you cannot schedule a program but must schedule each job. If a single application is put back (for weather for example) you must reschedule manually every following application.With jobber when you get a lot of jobs for a single customer it is very confusing. You must complete the job and mark the invoice as complete also. I think that should be done automatically.
I must say realgreen is not easy to set up, but once that is done practically everything is one push of a button. Also jobber is limited in reports while I can get almost any type of report I need to make critical decisions. I have just merged with another company and could not handle the paperwork without realgreen. As it is I have doubled the size of the company and let one office person go.
Realgreen supplies are also no more expensive and sometimes much less expensive than buying office supplies locally. I went with realgreen for credit card handling and their price is fair and reasonable. I don't at the present time have any complaints. I spend $500 a month on phones to help the business run smoother and realgreen is just another expense that is needed to help the company run smooth and help it grow.
I don't think I would get realgreen for $100,000 company for but for $350,000 up and think it would be invaluable.
Oh ok. I'm just a solo op. It works great for my needs. Very easy interface. 5 mins at the end of each day while I'm sippin whiskey and I'm good to go. Email the invoices at the end of the month. Most customers pay me thru Paypal which Jobber integrates with. Simple. No thought required. I like no thought.

F-150
14' landscape trailer
52'' Wright Stander
21'' Personal Pace
Stihl handhelds

Page generated in 0.03474 seconds with 7 queries