Thread: Michigan LCO's
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 04:10 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawn and more View Post
Has anyone ever complained to the state police and made a difference? I was pulled over in my new to me car for having a performance dot approved exhaust by a cop who about rearended me doing at least 80 trying to catch me speeding and then looking for any scrap he could find. He tried asking me a bunch of incriminating questions for a nibble on anything with meat on it and even questioned my insurance paper because it was a print out on my computer because I am waiting for insurance to be mailed to me. This is the first time I've been pulled over and text book questioned for incriminating evidence on things he had no reason for asking. Kinda made me hot especially because the real reason I was pulled over was because I was driving a nice Honda del sol in Lansing at 10:30 pm. 2nd time in Lansing with that car and second time being pulled over. The first time they at least waited to catch me at a speed drop where you can't really see the sign. Think its even worth the time calling the police post?
Posted via Mobile Device
Exercise your right to remain silent.

Give them your license, registration and insurance. If he isn't writing you, ask if you can leave.

Get somewhere with MSP?

I've seen these idiots think they can stop a vehicle on slippery roads just because they walk in front of it. Several times. Everyone else waits for a break in traffic. Not the troopers. They are one level above God.

I like my guns like Obama likes his voters: Undocumented

Criminals obey gun laws like politicians follow their oaths of office

Page generated in 0.03788 seconds with 7 queries