View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 12:50 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Before it got removed from the market here(2008) and Gallery became available, I used it use it. Regularly. So would the golf courses here. When I was working for a company that installed zoysia and St Augustine via sprigs or plugs. Back then, a 2 lb application 7 days after install and another 1 lb 30-45 days later made for a weed free grow in. No broadleaves or grassy weeds. Grow ins not treated that way would become a weed party. You do not apply the orange herbicides to a grow in and Ronstar is in residential turf. I would also use it in combination with Image and/or MSMA for control of emerged weeds as well as prevention of further weed emergence. In those days, any yo-yo with a hand can of Trimec Plus could kill emerged weeds, but could he keep the lawn clean without incessant spot spraying. I would be SOL right now without the sulfonylurea herbicides. A number of them have the sustained residual activity to keep a lawn clean.

Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
Benjamin Franklin Poor Richard's Almanac1738

Page generated in 0.03478 seconds with 7 queries