View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post

I had a 30 hp Kabota with front end loader that I used for landscape work. It didn't leave tracks on the lawn with turf tires like a Skid Steer can. By welding Clips in the Bucket, a Tree Boom can be slid in those clips. The Boom was a simple bar with a hook and was kept in the hollow tube that was part of the Front end loader. But after Hurricane Charlie I got out of everything except Spraying

I was Killing off lawns for a Sod Company that was laying new sod right over the old sod & weeds I killed. Much to my surprise it worked very well. Edges along Driveways Etc. had to feathered in and Sprinkler heads had to be raised. But the sod did well. However that company had their 18 wheeler roll over their equipment truck totaling everything. Now they only grow sod instead of installing it.

Ive got a 40hp New Holland tractor works good, i got forks, bucket, tree boom ... mine is skid quick connet works way better than the whole boom in bucket thing
but this new Vermeer only weighs 2600lbs on tracks and you cant even tell where I drive when I get done with a job, best big purchase I have ever made.

Vermeer S650tx
New Holland TC40

Gravely PT 260
Gravely PT 252 EFI
2 Walker MTL's Mulcher and Discharge
Walker MDGHS 42in
Stihl sticks and blowers

Page generated in 0.03513 seconds with 7 queries