View Single Post
Old 06-22-2000, 12:16 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

SLINGSHOT - Have I ever called a person a scrub directly? Show me. If you go back up and read my 2 posts in this topic, their actually a little too nice for my style! If you want to know if I think a guy that sits on this site and take takes takes, and can't give three dollars and 50 cents to a admin that put a whole lot more into this site, well YES I DO! Phils bandwgon? Actually Phil will even vouch for this, I don't agree with everything Phil says and the way he does some things, his opinions, etc, and he doesn't like some of the things I say, my opinions, etc. Do we agree sometimes?? Yes. Because I'm backing this cruise fund has nothing to do with Phil (besides the fact that he started it up). I want to see Chuck get his well deserved vacation thats why he's getting my $45.00! Nothing to do with Phil, that moneys not going to send Phil anywhere, so settle down slingshot, I don't want to argue with anyone here. Debating is great, but not arguing. Cool? Good. Sorry if I bothered you man!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Page generated in 0.04262 seconds with 7 queries