View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 06:34 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Back at it weekly. Started in Late Feb. when the surges started happening and have not looked back. My properties right now are tight. Business is good as I continue to pick up business from neighbors who look at their lawn and the neighbors we service and see that everything is tight on ours and theirs are hit and miss.
I pay my guys a full 40 during the off season anyways even if they do not hit it, so it cost me nothing more than the petro to do this but has gained me several accounts so far this year.
Viburnum have been crazy as hell. I honestly do not know how those who are not using PGR and still trying to keep it EOW are doing it. The growth on them the last month has be out of control.
Pollens and leaves are playing hell with my nose. Citrus is in full bloom, oak leaves falling like crazy. Got two colder days this week so hoping many properties will be tight next week as I have a couple of installs going on that I can shift the labor burden too.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03578 seconds with 7 queries