Thread: Going on my own
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 06:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD40 View Post
I decided to pull the trigger and start my own company. I'm funding it, so I'm starting small, as needed equipment. Basics I have except back pack blower, hedge trimmer, extended hedge trimmer, and rear tine roto tiller. Oh yeah, and a truck. That's another story. Need blower and hedge trimmer. I've never bought new, nor used new. There's a limited number of equipment companies around, so the prices are high. One dealer is Stihl, Exmark, John Deere, Cub, and the other is Echo, Husq, Shindiawa, Toro. I've done a ton of homework, and one thing I've discovered is some used equipment is solid, others aren't worth the asking price. Also, my clientele and potential clientele feel appearance has a direct representation on themselves. So I'm leaning towards new, solid, yet reliable. Thanks for your time.

Jim
Visions Of Paradise
I got a very nice 6 X 14 trailer all set up with some goodies for sale as I pulled the pin and getting out completely. If any is interested email me at mowmygrass@yahoo.com or on here. I can email pix and info.

Page generated in 0.03859 seconds with 7 queries